The Magewell XI100DUSB-SDI SDI to USB 3.0 Video
Capture Dongle is currently one of our best sellers.
This tiny little dongle does the job that once
required a desktop computer. Now you can take
this out with your laptop and encode HD video
practically anywhere. This capture dongle has
true plug and play functionality and does not
require additional drivers to be installed. It
can capture video at up to 1080p at 60 fps when
connected to a USB3 port. It will also work when
connected to a USB2 port albeit at a lower quality
due to the transfer speeds.
The XI100DUSB-SDI uses default drivers so works
with all the major video software including Flash
Media Live Encoder, Wirecast, VidBlaster, Skype,
Google Hangouts and will auto detect your SDI
signal allowing you to quickly and easily change
sources from cameras to games consoles or whatever
video capture device you have.
||UK customers buy here £238+VAT. Includes MCX interface and USB3
For more than 1 unit or overseas delivery, please contact us.
Easy to Use
- No need to install drivers in Windows, Linux, and OS X, real plug and play.
- Automatically determine the input video format and automatically convert it to the specified output size and frame rate.
- Automatically determine the input audio formats and automatically convert it to 48 KHz PCM stereo audio.
- Compatible with various USB 3.0 chipsets (Intel, Renesas, ASMedia, Fresco Logic), compatible with expended USB 3.0 via PCIe Gen1.1 x1
- Compatible with USB 2.0
- Compatible operating systems: Windows (7, 8, 8.1), Linux (kernel version 2.6.38 and above), OS X (10.8 and above)
- Support APIs, such as Windows: DirectShow, DirectSound, Linux: V4L2, ALSA, OS X: QuickTime
- Support software including Windows Media Encoder (Windows), Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder (Windows, OS X), Real Producer Plus (Windows), VLC (Windows, OS X, Linux), QuickTime Broadcaster (OS X), QuickTime Player (OS X), Wirecast (Windows, OS X) etc
Excellent Video Processing
- Support up to 1920x1200p60 (CVT-RB) Video Input
- Video output support up to 1920x1200p60 in YUY2
- Video output support up to 1920x1200p60 in RGB24
- The process of video and audio is done by the dongle and will not occupy CPU.
Flexible and Friendly Features
- Connect multiple dongles to one machine
- Enable the up/down conversion of video resolution, frame rate and audio sampling rate
- Support brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, and other screen adjustment functions
- The SDI video capture meets UVC standard, support YUV 4:2:2 (YUY2) or RGB 4:4:4 (RGB24) video output
- The SDI video capture meets UAC standard and 48KHz PCM stereo audio output
- The video processing engine can be updated via firmware without changing the hardware.
- Automatically detect and de-interlace signals
Reliable and Stable
- 64MB DDR2 Onboard memory, it can effectively conduct video frame buffer and USB transfer flow control to avoid interruption or error images when the USB transmission bandwidth is occupied.
- Pass through 7x24h continuous high load tests in high and low temperatures (0-50 degrees)
Magewell XI100DUSB-SDI Technical Specification
|| (x86 and x64 version): Windows 7
Windows Server 2008 R2
Linux (Kernel version 2.6.38 and above)
OS X (10.8 and above)
|| Windows Media Encoder (Windows)
Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder(Windows, OS X)
Real Producer Plus(Windows)
VLC (Windows, OS X, Linux)
QuickTime Broadcaster (OS X)
QuickTime Player (OS X)
Wirecast (Windows, OS X), etc.
||DirectShow (Windows), DirectSound (Windows),V4L2 (Linux), ALSA (Linux)
||USB 3.0 with 300-350 MB/s throughput
USB 2.0 with 40MB/s throughput
||1 MCX interface (can convert
to BNC interface)
|SDI Audio Input
||1 SDI embedded SDI audio (48KHz)
|SDI Input Formats
|Audio and Video Capture
||It meets the standards of UVC (USB video class) and UAC(USB audio class)
Frame Rate: 25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps
||SDI: 270Mb/s, 1.485Gb/s, 2.97Gb/s
|Output Colour Space
|Colour Space Switch
||Hardware Colour Space Switch
||64MB DDR2, 16 bits @ 300MHz
Other Magewell capture products